Nutrition & Health Coaching in Racine

Nutrition & Health Coaching in Racine

Try our Nutrition Coaching

Nutrition & Health Coaching

We recognize that when it comes to a healthy lifestyle, fitness is only 20% of the puzzle. The other 80% comes from our nutrition, sleep and daily habits. The most common question we hear from clients is, “Where do I begin?”

If you’re ready to take your nutrition and health to the next level, then our very own Coach Corian can help. Coach Corian is the founder of the ‘OWN your life method’.

Coach Corian aims to help clients learn about their nutrition in a healthy way, by explaining the relationship that food plays in our health. This is not a ‘Diet’. Instead, this is a nutrition program designed to teach clients about the importance of real food and how our nutrition plays a vital role in how we feel, perform, heal and sleep!

Coach Corian provides nutrition coaching for anyone looking to dial in their health & wellness by using accountability.

What to Expect

We will pin-point a comprehensive diet plan, custom to your lifestyle, that helps you feel you are at your peak potential in terms of fitness, energy levels, and mood.

Nutrition Coaching includes:

  • A dedicated Health Coach - who will hold you accountable
  • A community of supportive, like-minded individuals to keep you motivated
  • Q&A With Your Coach. All access to our coaches via text, email and social platforms.
  • A habit tracker for daily progress checks with bio feedback
  • Weekly check ins with your Health Coach to go over progress
  • Zoom/Virtual meetings
  • Personalized Nutrition Plan. Based on your unique needs and personal goals
  • All new clients receive an onboarding “Welcome Box” full of goodie items to help you succeed.
  • Supportive Community. Connect with other motivated individuals who will support and celebrate your successes

Schedule Your Free Nutrition Consultation
Trifecta Nutrition

Trusted and loved by hundreds of Racine Residents

"Peak Performance is one of the best communities. Everyone I’ve met in my short time that I’ve been there has been awesome. Everyone is friendly, encouraging, and wants everyone to do their best. The facility is very clean and spacious during this pandemic. It doesn’t matter your background everyone is treated with respect and wants to just better themselves. The coaches are the absolute best. They will help you figure out modifications that are best for you if you’re struggling."

Mara Knudson

If you are looking for a crossfit gym with a positive atmosphere, you're in the right place here. From each of the owners to all of the coaches, they make sure you feel welcome, they make sure you are using proper form and want you to have a good experience."

Holly Berry

"Great gym and atmosphere! If you want to learn how to properly lift/workout, then this is the place to be. The staff is amazing and so are the members."

Miguel Jones

"Remember why you started! This is an outstanding Facility with stellar coaches who are sensitive to each members needs. They are dedicated to supporting each member with whatever they may need! 10/10 would recommend"

Phillip Antony

"I've been a member of Harbor Park/Peak Performance for about 2 1/2 years and I've always felt very welcomed by everyone. Everything can be scaled to what you can do, but at the same time the coaches still push you to do your best. Coach Corian and Coach Dave, and all the coaches there, really care for all the members. One of the best decisions I've made  was to become a member."

Jennifer Gauna

"Corian, Dave and the coaches are all very passionate about fitness and helping the athletes grow. I really love the support and sense of community that has been built at PPFF and highly recommend it!"

Jamie Noffsinger

“This is the most welcoming place in the city of racine. The coaches care about everyone who walks through the door. Never once have I felt pressured, never once have I felt unsafe. My entire family are members. The owners have been great friends to my family and care on a much deeper level than any other business owner. I would suggest 100% everyone should come and try the gym out."

Nicholas Bonczkowski

Conveniently located between Highway 11 and Highway 20, approximately 1 mile east of The Regency Mall.

Working out at the gym isn't easy. But getting there shouldn't be hard. Peak Performance Fitness Facility is located and easily accessible from all of Racine.

3801 Blue River Ave, Racine, WI 53405
Get Directions

Be stronger than your strongest excuse. It's time to act now!

Schedule Your No Sweat Intro
Schedule Your No Sweat Intro
pushpress gym management software for boutique gyms and fitness studios